Can you believe the year is almost over!?! I know people say it every year, but this year really has flown by! With 2016 just around the corner I thought I would share how my next year is shaping up!
FIRST big news; I am a proud new team member of NUUN Hydration! I feel so blessed and honoured to be part of the team!
Now onto my race plans!
- April 24: Waterloo Marathon! I am excited to finish my FIRST full in my home town!
- June 5: Run for Women 10km: this race is in support of mental health!
- June- the date has not been posted, but every year we as a family participate in the Brain Tumor Spring Sprint, a cause very close to our hearts
- Septemeber 24- Harvest Half
- November 6- Road2Hope Marathon
- December10-Santa Pursuit- the family race is on, my goal is to beat my husband!
And that my friends is my race calendar!! I am hoping to add a couple more fun runs in there, and am seriously considering a Try a Tri!! I’m notorious for last minute race registrations, so I’m sure the list will grow!
Can you believe Christmas is just 3 days away!! Enjoy the time with your families this season!